MemSource has recently launched its community support portal. You can post your questions there; they will be answered by MemSource support professionals or other MemSource users.
Our email support is available to users of the Team Start, Team, and Ultimate editions. Users of the Personal and Freelancer editions should use our community support portal.
Please address any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before asking a question, please take a minute to search through our support forum and documentation site. Always make sure to provide sufficient detail to us, project name, related files, a screenshot etc.
MemSource reserves the right to publish your questions (anonymized) at its community support portal.
MemSource at times undergoes scheduled maintenance during which MemSource may not be available. Users are notified of an upcoming maintenance when logging in.
Exceptionally, MemSource may be undergoing maintenance that was not scheduled and we are doing our best to minimize these.
MemSource Not Available
When MemSource is not available, it could be for a number of reasons
- Your internet connection is down
- A firewall blocks your access to MemSource servers
- MemSource undergoes maintenance
What To Do?
Sometimes, when you are not able to connect, for whatever reason, you may still need to export a translated file from MemSource urgently. In that case, follow these steps:
- Get the latest version of the MXLIFF file that you need to export. It will be stored locally on the translator's hard disk.
- Get the original file (e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint...)
- Email both to MemSource Support with the word "urgent" in the email's subject
We will send you the exported file back as soon as possible.